Re-define your reality
Exactly 20 years ago the first Yamaha YZF-R1 completely changed the face of the Supersport segment. Built without compromise to the highest specification and delivering the most exhilarating levels of power with outstanding agility and unmatched street presence, this seminal motorcycle created R-World - and paved the way for the development of today's high-tech R-Series models.
With one of the widest selections of high-performance models covering the market from 1000cc through to 125cc, Yamaha's R-Series motorcycles continue to set the agenda. Aimed at thrill-seeking riders who are looking for class-leading performance on the street and track, each R-Series supersport bike delivers an adrenaline-charged ride every time, and is built to redefine your reality.
Featuring the most dynamic and exciting styling that has been created with R-series DNA, the all-new YZF-R125 is the most advanced 125cc supersport ever developed by Yamaha. Fitted with an all-new high-tech engine that gives stronger acceleration and a much wider spread of power from low rpm through to high speeds - while the new chassis and ergonomic layout delivers easy agility with high stability, while also enhancing the bike's everyday comfort and practicality.
Its aggressive YZF-R1 inspired looks include a racy and aerodynamic front fairing and MotoGP influenced cockpit design, giving this 125 a serious and extreme image that underlines its track potential - and with its premium quality finish and high-quality engine and chassis components, the all-new YZF-R125 is Yamaha's ultimate 125cc supersport.
• New 125cc engine with Variable Valve Actuation system
• Increased combustion efficiency for smoother power
• Revised Deltabox frame gives excellent rigidity
• New aluminium swingarm for agility and stability
• Lighter and more precise Assist & Slipper clutch,
• Sleek new R-Series body, twin-eye LED headlights
• Newly-designed fuel tank with 11-litre capacity
• All-new YZR-M1 MotoGP-inspired cockpit
• Sophisticated new high-visibility LCD instruments
• Improved ergonomics for enhanced riding position
• Wider rear tyre for sharper roadholding and style
• Refined and improved braking feeling
• Ultimate 125 R-Series supersport
Single cylinder, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valves
Bore X Stroke
52.0 mm x 58.6 mm
11.2 : 1
Max Power Output
11.0 kW (15.0PS) @ 9,000 rpm
12.4 Nm (1.25 kg-m) @ 8,000 rpm
Fuel Tank Capacity
Constant Mesh, 6-speed
1955 mm x 680 mm x 1065 mm
Tyre Size Front
Tyre Size Rear
Brakes Type Front
Hydraulic single disc, Ø 292 mm
Brakes Type Rear
Hydraulic single disc, Ø 230 mm
Offer Ends 31/12/2018
Your personal route to the Dark Side - Personal Contract Purchase
A more flexible way to finance your new Yamaha where you choose the deal that suits your circumstances.
YOU Easy Go - Personal Contract Purchase (PCP)
An increasingly popular choice in the car market, PCP is a great product to use to purchase the bike of your dreams. It is easy to understand and can be tailored to your own circumstances making riding the bike of your choice affordable.
Why YOU Easy Go PCP?
The benefits of PCP are clear:
* Ride the Yamaha of your choice
* Affordable† monthly repayments that are right for you
* Trade in for a new Yamaha every two or three years††
How does it work?
1. Choose your new bike
2. Establish your annual mileage – from 3000 to 24000 miles per year
3. Choose your repayment period, 2 or 3 years
How much will it cost?
1. You provide a deposit
2. Your dealer will advise you of the predicted value of the motorbike at the end of the agreement based on your proposed period and mileage. This is commonly known as the Guaranteed Future Value (GFV). We take the deposit and predicted value (GFV) and deduct them from the price of the motorcycle. You then pay regular monthly repayments on the remaining balance plus one optional final repayment. The optional final repayment is based on the predicted value (GFV) at the end of the agreement plus a purchase fee. Interest is calculated on the total amount of credit (i.e. the cash price of the motorcycle less any deposit paid).
3. You pay over the agreed term
At the end of the agreement you have 3 options:
1. Pay the optional final repayment – you now own the bike
2. Part exchange the bike for a new one ††
3. Return the bike with nothing further to pay (return conditions apply)†††
Representative example based on 5,000 per annum
Example based on 5,000 per annum
** Included in Optional Final Payment
Terms & Conditions
† With a PCP product a significant proportion of the total amount payable is payable at the end of the contract by one large optional final repayment, so your regular monthly repayments are low.
†† †† Subject to settlement of your existing finance agreement; new finance agreements are subject to status.
††† If the motorcycle is in good condition (fair wear and tear accepted) and has not exceeded the maximum agreed mileage you will have nothing further to pay. If the motorcycle has exceeded the maximum agreed mileage a charge for excess mileage will apply. In these examples 6p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage up to 4,999 miles and 12p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage exceeding 4,999.
Credit is subject to status and is only available to UK residents aged 18 and over. These finance offers are only available through YOU Yamaha Motor Finance, a trading style of Black Horse Ltd, St William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff, CF10 5BH.
Models eligible for this promotion are 2017 & 2018 model year only and officially imported by Yamaha Motor Europe N.V., branch UK.