We are looking for a talented individual, an achiever whose main duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to: -
- Delivering outstanding customer outcomes
- Meeting and or exceeding set target objectives for unit sales & profitability.
- Maximising the sale of addons including Service Plans, Extended Guarantees and accessories
- Maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times.
- Follow established CRM processes to promote customer loyalty and retention.
A highly competitive basic salary will be awarded to the successful candidate, depending on experience, together with a generous Bonus structure and full manufacturer training as necessary.
The ideal candidate will be numerate, computer literate, and possess a proven sales track record in either the motorcycle industry or a similar sales environment with a transferable skill set.
You will be working in an ever-changing dynamic retail environment and therefore must be flexible with a “Get the job done” attitude. A passion for all things two wheeled is an advantage.
Full motorcycle licence required ( If not already held must be taken )
If this sounds like you and you want to know more, please send your CV along with a covering letter